TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The content of this site is provided free of charge for information purposes only. Except as set out below, the content of this site may not be reproduced, copied, downloaded, modified, reused, republished, re-posted or otherwise used in any form. You may not use the content of this site in any way whatsoever on any other website, online service or networked computer environment without the express written permission of DNC UK Ltd. You may download and / or use the content of this site only for your own private use for non-commercial purposes.DNC UK Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information presented on the site is both true and accurate. However, DNC UK Ltd, its agents, its employees and contributors to the site will be held neither responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies occurring within its content.
Colours are displayed as accurately as possible, however they may vary from those products available in retail stores. Our policy is one of continuous improvement, so DNC UK Ltd reserves the right to change specifications and colours without notice.
DNC UK Ltd, its agents, its employees or contributors to the site will not be held liable for any injury that may result from participation in any of the pursuits referred to within this site.
Polar Gear, Optima, Novo, Clic-Tite, Flip-Seal are Trademarks of DNC UK Ltd
Opting Out - You may opt out of receiving promotional marketing from us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registered in England, No 3707210.
Registered office: 16 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EG, United Kingdom
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in polargear.com and its contents, are owned by or licensed to DNC UK Ltd, or are otherwise used by DNC UK Ltd as permitted by applicable law. In accessing polargear.com, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on polargear.com for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of polargear.com without the prior written permission of DNC UK Ltd or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and any successor legislation.
DNC UK Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by DNC UK Ltd. Your continued use of polargear.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Access to and use of this site (polargear.com) is provided by DNC UK Ltd subject to the following terms:
polargear.com content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DNC UK Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will DNC UK Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of polargear.com regardless of the form of action. DNC UK Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in polargear.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that polargear.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, image and logos identifying DNC UK Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of DNC UK Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of DNC UK Ltd or any other third party.
Terms and Conditions specific to our Polar Gear Back to School Competition:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Polar Gear, Novo, Optima, DNC UK Ltd, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 12:00 GMT on 16 August 2021 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 9th September 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, entrants must comment on the post on Instagram and tag two friends who may also like to enter.
6. All entrants will be placed into a hat and picked from.
7. The prize for each winner is a Hydra Flow 500 bottle in the colour of their choice.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be announced in a separate Instagram post on 10th September 2021 and will be asked to direct message us on Instagram for further details and to share delivery details to send the prize to. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is DNC UK Ltd, The Old School, Prince’s Road, WEYBRIDGE, Surrey, KT13 9BN.